The Westerners Brand Book #17 (1986)
Konrad F. Schreier, Jr., Editor
- Before the Wheel – Indian Transportation B.C. – Richard W. Cunningham
- The Empty Quarter – Richard F. Logan
- The Far West Mail, 1849-1859 – Frank Q. Newton
- Commerce in the Far West – A Selection of Early Advertising
- Expresses: An American Enterprise – from Harper’s Magazine, 1875
- Charles Crocker to Collis P. Huntington, 1883 – with comment by David F. Myrick
- California: How to Get There and What to See – Charles Nordhoff (1872)
- The Development of Public Transportation in Los Angeles – Donald E. Torguson
- Interurbans and Land Values – Charles Alma Byers (1914)
- Testing California’s Highways, 1919-1923 – Abraham Hoffman
- A Chronological Perspective of the Far West – Konrad F. Schreier, Jr.
500 copies were printed.